Adults aren’t the only ones who can do something about the problem of homeless animals. Kids and teenagers can help too and here’s how:
Some of our best donations have come from kids. Here are a few great ways to donate:
1. Organize a blanket and towel drive in your neighborhood or at your school or church.
2. Designate Lost Dog & Cat Rescue Foundation as a charity of choice for your next birthday or other special occasion.
3. Hold a bake sale or yard sale and donate the proceeds to LDCRF.
4. Make blankets for the dogs and cats without even sewing!
5. Save your allowance or gifts of money to sponsor a dog or cat on the LDCRF website.
SPREAD THE WORD
One of the single most important things you can do is tell everyone you know to ADOPT their next pet and to make sure it is spayed or neutered.