BreedCattle Dog, Mix, Pit Bull
AgeAdult (18 months - 7 years)
SizeLarge (50 - 100 lbs)
Good With Cats?Unknown
Good With Dogs?No Learn More
Bailey is a bubbly, cuddly, lovely pup who’s looking for a new best buddy! This highly competitive position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Eagerness to apply noggin scratches, back scratches, tummy rubs, face rubs, and/or neck scratches.
- Willingness to hug, cuddle, and/or snuggle on a frequent basis.
- Going on daily walks, runs, jogs, and/or hikes.
You gotta gimme some of your snacksDog food and dog treats exclusively are acceptable.
- Willingness to play tug-of-war with her favorite toys.
- Supplying plenty of water (I drink SO MUCH!) and a nice, soft place to snooze.
Bailey is fully house trained, crate trained, car-friendly, loves people young and old, and has exhibited no destructive habits when left alone. She is food-motivated and always very gentle with her teeth.
Applicants for the position of Bailey’s Best Buddy may direct inquiries to her Interim Best Buddy (aka foster dad) via the e-mail address below. Be aware that return e-mails may be accompanied by further adorable pictures of Bailey.
Estimated DOB: 12/13/2013
Weight: 59 lbs
To meet Bailey at one of our weekend adoption events or for more information, please email her foster at email@example.com.