BreedCattle Dog, Mix, Pit Bull
AgeAdult (18 months - 7 years)
SizeLarge (50 - 100 lbs)
Good With Cats?Unknown
Good With Dogs?No Learn More
Bailey is a bubbly, cuddly, lovely pup who’s looking for a new best buddy! This highly competitive position’s responsibilities include the following:
- Eagerness to apply noggin scratches, back scratches, tummy rubs, face rubs, and/or booty scratches.
- Willingness to hug, cuddle, and/or snuggle on a frequent basis.
- Going on regular walks, runs, jogs, and/or hikes.
You gotta gimme some of your snacksDog food and dog treats exclusively are acceptable.
- Willingness to play tug-of-war. (I growl some, but I’m nice with my teeth!)
- Supplying plenty of water (I drink SO MUCH!) and a nice, soft place to snooze.
Bailey’s aversions include the following:
- Lightning, thunder, and other big booms. (Scary! I gotta hide under the bed!)
- Other dogs. (I was a stray for a long time; most pups make me go “grrrr!”)
- Squirrels, rabbits, and cats. (Gotta munch ‘em all!)
Bailey is fully house trained, crate trained, car-friendly, loves people young and old, and has exhibited no destructive habits when left alone.
Applicants for the position of Bailey’s Best Buddy may direct inquiries to her Interim Best Buddy (aka foster dad) via the e-mail address below. Be aware that return e-mails may be accompanied by further adorable pictures of Bailey.
Estimated DOB: 12/13/2013
Weight: 59 lbs
To meet Bailey at one of our weekend adoption events or for more information, please email her foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.