AgeAdult (18 months - 7 years)
SizeLarge (50 - 100 lbs)
Good With Kids?
Good With Cats?Yes
Good With Dogs?Yes Learn More
Are you looking for a “move-in ready” kind of dog? Then meet Jitter! He is just an all-around great dog. This sweet guy checks off quite a few boxes!
- Is smart, affectionate, loving and playful? ✅
- Is fully housebroken and can be trusted alone in the house? ✅
- Likes other dogs and doesn’t seem to mind cats? ✅
- Rides well in the car? ✅
- Knows several commands and poses for treats? ✅ His cute poses would brighten anyone’s day.
- Will get you outdoors but knows when it’s time to chill? ✅ Jitter makes a great walking buddy and hiking partner. Throw a ball to Jitter and he’ll bring it back to you, even dropping it on command! He’s energetic but after a visit to the dog park or a nice walk, he knows when it’s time to relax.
Jitter is up for anything and everything and can’t wait to share new experiences with his forever family!
Estimated DOB: 11/21/14
Weight: 57 lbs
For more information about Jitter, contact his foster at email@example.com